Leading cell and solar module technology guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by 25 years linear performance warranty. All series of regular solar panels are manufactured to the strictest engineering guidelines, ensuring each solar panel meets the international standards of quality and safety.
Standard solar panels are powered by 125 x 125mm (5 inch) or 156 x 156mm (6 inch) high efficiency mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar cells. These solar panels are suitable for all types of solar applications from large scale solar farms to residential and commercial roof-top systems.
- 10 years product warranty (materials and workmanship); 25 years linear solar panel power output warranty
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: 0W~5W
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Ultra reliable in corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC61701 “Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”
- Strong framed solar panel, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in PV industry to apply ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in solar panel production since 2003
- ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
Solar Tracking Systems for Solar Parks & Water Pumping
Tracking systems allow increased returns on investment. Thanks to their robust mechanics and their reliable control concepts for installations of all sizes, LORENTZ tracking systems for solar parks & Water Pumping guarantee highest energy yields — all around the year.
- Upto 40% more yield
- Reliable, High life expectancy
- Short Return On Investment (ROI)
Inverters convert DC electricity into AC electricity. Solar panels (and most small wind turbines) produce DC electricity. That electricity is used to charge a battery bank in off-grid systems or sent directly to an grid tie inverter which feeds the electricity directly to the electric grid. We offer some inverters which are capable of both working as an Off-Grid and an On-grid inverter.
These inverters are primarily used for grid-tie purposes but also have the added feature that they provide backup power to your home / office when the electric utility fails.
These inverters are principally meant to be used with solar for a home or business totally disconnected from the electric utility company. They can also be used for providing emergency backup power to homes that currently use the power from an electric company. Inverters with the built-in AC charger option are particularly well suited to providing seamless backup power.
Inverters which are connected to your electric utility company and do not use a battery bank. These “grid-tie” systems tend to be lower in cost due to the fact that they don’t use batteries. However, if the utility company’s power goes down then your system will also shut down. If blackouts are frequent in your location or you want to have backup power, consider purchasing an inverter that is Hybrid.
Solar Charge Controllers
Charge controllers come in various types. Solar charge controllers regulate the charge from a solar panel array to a battery bank.
- PWM: A PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) solar charge controller is the traditional style. They are robust, inexpensive and widely used in solar panel applications.
- PWM-Shunt: PWM shunt controllers are used less often and mostly in applications where electrical interference is an issue.
- MPPT: The MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar controller is the shining star of today’s solar systems. These controllers actually detect the optimum operating voltage and amperage of the solar panel array and match that with the battery bank. The result is additional 15-30% more power out of your solar array versus a PWM solar controller. Although the MPPT solar charge controller is more expensive than its PWM counterpart, it is generally worth the investment for any solar electric system over 200 watts.
Since renewable energy power systems almost always gather power and store it in batteries, almost every system requires a charge controller. A solar charge controller will protect your batteries from being overcharged by your solar panels and it will block any reverse current (from the batteries) as well. Solar charge controllers will actually protect every aspect of your solar power system from your batteries to your solar panels. Temperature sensors are an inexpensive addition that help the charge controller more accurately regulate the charge of the battery bank.
Solar Deep Cycle Batteries
Solar batteries are really deep cycle batteries that provide energy storage for solar, wind and other renewable energy systems. Different from a car battery, a deep cycle battery is capable of surviving prolonged, repeated and deep discharges which are typical in renewable energy systems that are “off grid” (disconnected from the electric utilty company).
In renewable energy systems, deep cycle batteries provide the energy storage for your system. Unlike your car battery, deep cycle batteries that are used in renewable energy applications are meant to be discharged and recharged (cycled) repeatedly. To maintain healthy batteries and prolong battery life, most manufacturers suggest limiting the depth of discharge to about 20%. (That means the deep cycle batteries will be at 80% capacity or better.) At the very least, do not allow the batteries to be discharged below 50% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
When selecting solar batteries (deep cycle batteries), you’ll have the option to use flooded lead acid (FLA) batteries or sealed batteries (AGM or Gel cell).
- 12V 100AH
- 12V 150AH
- 12V 200AH
- 12V 100AH
- 12V 150AH
- 12V 200AH
TUBULAR GEL – OPzV (2V)
- 2V 200AH
- 2V 300AH
- 2V 500AH
- 2V 1000AH
- 2V 1200AH
Solar Water Pumps – Submersible Solar Water Pumps – Solar Tube Wells
Solar Water Pumps are best suitable to run systems for water pumping in irrigation in remote areas or where electricity has frequent outage. With the use of Solar reliable supply of water can be achieved over a long period to power tube wells with submersible and surface pumps.
We can design Systems of any size and any type from a small pumping system for individuals up to a water supply for several villages – Off-Grid Solar PV systems are the best long term solution with the best cost-performance ratio for agriculture and clean drinking water with purification systems all powered by Solar PV.
Due to our high-quality manufacturers of solar modules, electronics, solar pumps and installation materials, Nizam Energy can offer you a solar power system that meets the highest quality requirements in the most rigorous environments.
The solar systems can be designed to pump up to more than 500.000 litres per day at lower heads to smaller water quantities at higher heads up to 300 metres.
The energy generated by the Solar System is used directly to pump the water, therefore batteries and charge controllers are not needed.
Standard system consists of::
- Solar modules
- Submersible Pump
- Pump Inverter
Mainly used for:
- Water pumping
- Direct use of the power
- No energy storage necessary